2020 or Forthcoming
12. ‘The Promises of Standing Rock: Three Approaches to Human Rights’, Humanity: An International Journal of Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and Development. Forthcoming.
11. ‘What Could Human Rights Do? A Decolonial Inquiry’, Transmodernity. Forthcoming.
10. ‘Human Rights and Caribbean Philosophy: Implications for Teaching’, Journal of Human Rights Practice. Forthcoming.
9. ‘Simone Weil’s Method: Essaying Reality through Inquiry and Action’, Comparative and Continental Philosophy. Forthcoming.
8. ‘Precarity and Resistance: A Critique of the Vulnerability Approach’, Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy. Co-written with Eric Aldieri. Forthcoming.
7. ‘Pragmatic Saintliness: Toward a Criticism and Celebration of Community’, Contemporary Pragmatism. Forthcoming.
6. ‘Responsibilities of the Intellectual: Dewey, Dussel, and Democracy’, Inter-American Journal of Philosophy. Forthcoming.
5. The Politics of Positionality: The Difference between Post-, Anti-, and De-colonial Methods, Culture, Theory and Critique, 1–15. Co-written with Jason Walsh.
2019 4. The Politics of Édouard Glissant’s Right to Opacity, The CLR James Journal: The Journal of the Caribbean Philosophical Association 25.1–2 (Fall), 59–70.
3. Pragmatic Interruption: Habits, Environments, Ethics, William James Studies 15.2 (Fall), 26–50. *Winner of the William James Society Young Scholar Award
2018 2. Globalization/Coloniality: A Decolonial Definition and Diagnosis, Transmodernity 8.4 (Fall), 2–20.
2017 1. A/Theologies of the Impossible: Antigone, Weil, Badiou, and the Strange, Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory 16.3 (Fall), 271–293.
2018 Simone Weil, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Co-written with A. Rebecca Rozelle-Stone.
2020 ‘The Colonial Frame: Judith Butler and Simone Weil on Force and Grief’ in Simone Weil, Beyond Ideology, eds. Sophie Bourgault and Julie Daigle (London: Palgrave Macmillan). Forthcoming.
2018 Body/Self/Other: The Phenomenology of Social Encounters, Hypatia Reviews Online.
Decolonizing Dialectics, Inter-American Journal of Philosophy.
Benjamin Schewel’s Seven Ways of Looking at Religion, Soundings: An Interdisciplinary Journal.
Decreation and the ethical bind: Simone Weil and the claim of the other, Political Theology.
2020 Confirmation, Apricity Magazine.
Psalm 79, The Merrimack Review.
2019 Psalm 94, Moria.
2020 Why Does White Fragility Never Break? The Framing of Racism in Higher Education, Public Seminar.
Sentencing the Present: Critical conversations in a time of crisis, Public Seminar.
Theses for Theory in a Time of Crisis, Public Seminar.
2019 A Shaming, Damning, Beautiful Moment, Rain Taxi.