12. Simone Weil’s Method: Essaying Reality through Inquiry and Action, Comparative and Continental Philosophy.
11. The Promises of Standing Rock: Three Approaches to Human Rights, Humanity: An International Journal of Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and Development.
10. Pragmatic Saintliness: Toward a Criticism and Celebration of Community, Contemporary Pragmatism.
9. Human Rights and Caribbean Philosophy: Implications for Teaching, Journal of Human Rights Practice.
8. Precarity and Resistance: A Critique of Martha Fineman’s Vulnerability Theory, Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy. Co-written with Eric Aldieri.
7. Responsibilities of the Intellectual: Dewey, Dussel, and Democracy, Inter-American Journal of Philosophy.
6. What Could Human Rights Do? A Decolonial Inquiry, Transmodernity.
5. The Politics of Positionality: The Difference between Post-, Anti-, and De-colonial Methods, Culture, Theory and Critique. Co-written with Jason Walsh.
4. The Politics of Édouard Glissant’s Right to Opacity, The CLR James Journal: The Journal of the Caribbean Philosophical Association.
3. Pragmatic Interruption: Habits, Environments, Ethics, William James Studies. *Winner of the William James Society Young Scholar Award
2. Globalization/Coloniality: A Decolonial Definition and Diagnosis, Transmodernity.
1. A/Theologies of the Impossible: Antigone, Weil, Badiou, and the Strange, Journal for Cultural and Religious Theory.
An Ethics of Refusal: Beyond “The Great Resignation,” Public Seminar.
Territory, Humanity, Opacity: Notes on Hannah Arendt’s Right to Have Rights, C4e Journal (University of Toronto’s Centre for Ethics).
Paul Gilroy’s Planetary Humanism, Political Theology Network.
How Shame Plays a Productive Role in Racial Justice, Public Seminar.
How Should We Acknowledge the Sovereignty of Indigenous Peoples?, Public Seminar.
Sentencing the Present: Critical conversations in a time of crisis, Public Seminar.
Theses for Theory in a Time of Crisis, Public Seminar.
Simone Weil, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Co-written with A. Rebecca Rozelle-Stone.
The Colonial Frame: Judith Butler and Simone Weil on Force and Grief in Simone Weil, Beyond Ideology, eds. Sophie Bourgault and Julie Daigle.
Confirmation, Apricity Magazine.
Psalm 79, The Merrimack Review.
Psalm 94, Moria.
Hannah Arendt’s Right to Have Rights in the American Context. University of Toronto, Centre for Ethics.
Internationalism Under Lockdown: The Vocabulary of the Present. University of Toronto, Centre for Ethics.